Please read this document carefully before accessing or using this site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site or use the Software.
These terms and conditions govern your use of https://www.wrs37.com (site) operated by Gyanhton Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
We provide the use and support of WRS37 (“Software”) to Customer (“you”, “your”, “he”, or “his”) under the following Terms and Conditions.
We may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Use of Software
Your computer configuration, operation system and installed Software must comply with our technical requirements that currently are:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2016 DC, Windows 2019 DC
- Processor: 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent
- Memory RAM: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Disk Space Requirements: 50MB
- Screen Resolution: 1280×720 (minimum)
- The Software doesn’t work under Linux, Mac OS X, Android and iPhone. To overcome this restriction, we advise you to use a VPS to be able to use the Software.
You can install and run ONE Software on ONE computer at any one time.
One licence = One computer.
The Software is always up to date.
This Software is downloadable after purchase. Then, when you execute the application for the first time, you need to enter the same email that you used during the checkout and the invoice number that you will have received by email after the purchase. If you have any trouble to execute the Software, please contact us.
The Software does not store your credentials anywhere, even not on your computer.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Our Software are provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Gyanhton Ltd. assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
GYANHTON LTD. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SOFTWARE, EVEN IF GYANHTON LTD. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Responsibility of Customer
- Customer is responsible for any incidental or/and special damage, modifications or amendments that he may do to Software.
- Customer is responsible for running any kind of third-party software and/or service that may prevent Software from working. These may include anti-virus, firewall, proxy, content-analyzing software and hardware.
- Customer is responsible for the change of his system configuration that may lead to Software’s inability to function.
- Customer is responsible for keeping the serial key and other Software-related confidential materials in secret and not reveal them to anyone else.
- Customer guarantee that he is above the age of 18 to use the Software.
Customer may not:
– Permit other individuals to use the Software.
– Modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, resell, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code, license and/or the Software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
– Create derivative works based on the Software.
– Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software.
Responsability of Gyanhton Ltd.
Give free assistance with reported bugs and issues during support hours that are between 10 am and 6 pm (UK Time) – Monday to Friday.
- We provides proactive assistance by e-mail to investigate and fix issues related to using Software and getting the most value out of his functionalities.
- We answer specific questions about the features and functionality of the Software.
The use of the Software is billed on a yearly access (“Yearly License”) or a forever access (“Lifetime License”).
Yearly License: At the end of the annual period, access to the software will no longer be possible. In order to access it again, a new “Yearly License” will have to be ordered.
Lifetime License: A perpetual license will allow the customer to use the licensed software indefinitely (support and updates included).
A valid payment method, including credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. You shall provide Gyanhton Ltd. with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code and a valid payment method information. By submitting such payment information, you automatically authorize Gyanhton Ltd. to charge all payment fees incurred through your account to any such payment instruments.
The payment for this Software is final and no refund is possible.
Intellectual Property Rights
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Gyanhton Ltd. The software is protected by international copyright treaties.
Gyanhton Ltd. will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential loss in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions or Customer’s use of Software or/and this web site (including loss of revenue, profits, use, data, computer failure/malfunction or other economic advantage) even if Gyanhton Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Gyanhton Ltd. is not responsible for any losses incurred by using the Software. We can’t offer guarantees of any financial gains. Customer should only speculate with money that they can comfortably afford to lose, and should ensure that the risks involved are fully understood, seeking advice if necessary.
Historical results are simply records for the particular systems managed by Gyanhton Ltd., and these are not predictions of future results. If the results of any bets or trades are not as expected, then we cannot accept the liability for this, as it is based on our subjective opinion of what we thought was going to occur. If you choose to place a bet or trade, then this is your choice and you must accept responsibility for your own actions.